Renewals Consultant at this upmarket Estate Agency in London Bridge, Central London
Permanent London Bridge, London | £32k OTE
Job Posted: 2018-07-02 02 July 2018 Closing date for applications: 02 September 2018
Our client is an international, upmarket estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
As a Renewals Consultant, you will be maximizing revenue by generating opportunities for all tenancy renewals through the provision of a professional service to the rent base.
Responsibilities will include:
- Striving to exceed portfolio targets and personal KPIs, whilst ensuring renewals concluded within agreed timescales
- Building rapport, developing professional relationships and providing specialist advice to customers and clients in order to achieve the best possible outcome for all renewal opportunities, and to resolve complaints where possible
- Maintaining and enhancing brand awareness through provision of professional advice, e.g. justify fees, explain legislation and terms and conditions, provide appropriate options
- Maintain high levels of effective liaison with portfolio offices to facilitate smooth progress of renewals
- Actively expand market awareness
- Complying with and following-through all company requirements and relevant legislation to ensure consistent application of policies and procedures, including health, safety and welfare requirements
- Referring business across teams, departments and services to maximise realisation of business opportunities
- Working with and supporting colleagues to achieve a harmonious working environment and the attainment of individual and group objectives
- Prior experience in a lettings negotiation role where knowledge of the company’s terms and conditions used regularly is essential
- High degree of knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation in a practical context is essential
- Intermediate computer literacy
- Strong negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Customer focus
- Quality orientation
- Full UK driving licence.
The package on offer for this role will include a basic of £24,000 plus commission enabling you to earn in the region of £32,500. This is Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.