Lettings Negotiator (maternity cover) at this global Real Estate Agency in Weybridge, Surrey
Contract Weybridge, Surrey | £35k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2018-08-27 27 August 2018 Closing date for applications: 27 October 2018
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join its highly profitable office in Weybridge.
Due to an existing member of the Lettings team taking maternity leave, this high-profile company is looking to employ an individual for maternity cover. This contract is likely to be 12 months and may lead to a permanent position for the right individual. They would ideally like to employ someone with a minimum of 12-18 months’ experience.
Your duties will include the following:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisal
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration including deal paperwork.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on you own
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Good telephone manner
- Smartly dressed and well presented
- Knowledge of the market and area
- Full UK clean driving licence.
This excellent opportunity will provide a salary of £35,000 to £45,000 for an on target performance. A car allowance is also provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.