Lettings Negotiator at this Estate Agency in Chinnor, Oxfordshire
Permanent Chinnor, Oxfordshire | £20k to £22k 22000
Job Posted: 2018-06-28 28 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 28 August 2018
Our client is an exciting and forward- thinking estate agent specialising in quality residential property to let and for sale throughout Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire. Due to their fast-growing lettings department they now have a position for a full time Lettings Negotiator in Chinnor.
Previous experience would be beneficial but not essential. If this is the case, then you will be required to have a strong background in sales or customer service.
Training will be provided including option to obtain professional ARLA qualification.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Working closely with the Lettings Director to maximise the income and profitability of the lettings department
- Registering, qualifying and matching potential tenants
- Updating and maintaining records via the CRM system
- Arranging and carrying out viewings
- Negotiating and following administration process for new tenancies
- Actively initiating and maintaining a marketing plan to attract and acquire new landlords
- Keeping up to date with latest lettings legislation
- Assisting the property management team as required.
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Good administrative skills and attention to detail
- Computer literacy (some previous knowledge of CRMs preferred)
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- A car with a full clean driving licence
The company is offering a salary of £20,000 to £22,000, with incentives for new landlords and new lets.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.