Asset Manager for this Real Estate Asset Manager in St James, London
Permanent St James, London | £70k to £80k 80000
Job Posted: 2018-06-27 27 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 12 August 2018
Our client is a real estate asset manager that identifies, acquires, develops and manages real estate on behalf of long-term investors. Their strategy is to increase the value of the residential, commercial and hotel portfolio through acquisition and development.
Our client intends to become established as a market leader in the PRS sector by effectively managing the current portfolio and adding new developments.
They are looking for an experienced Asset Manager to fit into a small and very active team. You will add value to a predominantly central London focused mixed-use portfolio of some 21 core properties with over 270 tenancies and much on-going construction activity. In addition, the company has extensive hotel and residential holdings which will occasionally need your input.
This role will include the following:
- Managing the “out house” property managers, ensuring timely billing and debt recovery, correct implementation of service charge budgets and control of lease events, management of lettings agents, controlling costs and service delivery
- Consistently look to drive rental income across the portfolio
- Being creative in determining how to achieve the re-letting of vacant space
- Being willing to negotiate directly with tenants and potential occupiers
- Work closely with solicitors, agents and other consultants to achieve business plan targets
- Maintain the company’s reputation as a landlord to maximise rental yield
- Day-to-day management of allocated properties with managing agents
- Point of contact for managing agents for rental strategy, repairs and expenditure
- Tracking landlord expenditure on each property
- Ensuring tenants comply with lease terms and properties are kept in good repair
- Conducting regular tenancy inspections
- Assisting with review of rent collections and assisting with bad debt collection.
- It is essential to be MRICS qualified with strong management background. Circa 7+ years pre-qualified experience
- Knowledge of Tramps/Blue Box system
- Experience across the offices, retail and leisure sectors in the London property market.
- Motivated, with a high level of enthusiasm and energy
- Dynamic, strong work ethic, able to work under pressure on multiple projects
- Possess a high-performance, continuous improvement outlook
- Practical with good problem-solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Diligent, attention to detail, working to very high standards personally and technically
- Excellent teamwork skills and an ability to operate on a stand-alone basis when required.
This role is offering an attractive salary of £70,000 to £80,000!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.