Administrator / Sales Progressor at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Surbiton, Surrey
Permanent Surbiton, Surrey | £25k
Job Posted: 2018-06-27 27 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 27 August 2018
Our client is a leading privately-owned estate agency that offers lettings and property sales in Surbiton and the nearby areas.
The company is run by the owners who have over 25 years of experience as Surbiton estate agents. Both live locally and are active in the community, something which has given them an unrivalled understanding of the Surbiton area and the people who live there. Their professional team of letting and estate agents are local experts who pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service.
To be considered for this position you will have had experience within a property administration role, with any sales progression experience being an advantage.
Responsibilities for this job role:
- Handling the window displays, property lists and advertising
- Typing up property details
- Dealing with administration for sales enquiries
- Sales memorandum
- Progressing sales including correspondence, reporting and administrative tasks associated with the sales process
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Ensure the database is kept up to date on a daily basis
- General administration duties.
The successful candidate should have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communications skills
- Must have excellent IT skills including Word and Excel
- An enthusiastic and energetic approach to tasks
- Efficient and proactive and able to work to dead lines
- A team player
- Highly organised and motivated individual
- Smartly presented
- Excellent administration skills.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £25,000 dependent on experience. This is a Monday to Friday role.
Our client is willing to consider somebody looking to work part-time / flexible hours.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.