Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Permanent Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire | £20k OTE
Job Posted: 2018-06-27 27 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 27 August 2018
A fantastic role has become available at a well-established privately-owned residential estate agency and surveying services company. Our client has been established for over 30 years and has acquired an exceptional knowledge of the local and surrounding areas as well as building a solid reputation and a reliable and trust-worthy service.
They are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of their busy and successful office based in Rickmansworth.
Our client will also consider an individual with no previous experience in the property industry. This is a fantastic company to begin your career with as they promote staff progression and development.
The job role will include:
- Maintaining updated in-house lettings folder and specific lettings software
- Setting up, accompanying and following up on viewings as required
- Fully managing the applicant lists, applicant management, communication and systems
- Managing the referencing of new tenants and all processes and paperwork involved
- Legal, banking, file maintenance, general administration
- Assisting with the property management of fully managed properties
- Assisting with the service to Landlords
- Being a team player and step in where needed within the office whether that involves sales or lettings enquiries and phone calls etc
- Marketing plans, social media campaigns and content marketing ideas
- Sales applicant registration and maintenance
- Sales details updates and mailings
- Window displays, property detail files and correspondence
- Banking, file maintenance, general administration and correspondence.
- Business administration skills
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Methodical approach
- Motivation to succeed
- Desire to continue with role specific education and training
- Drive and ambition
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Full UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £15,000, with on target earnings of £18,000 to £20,000 dependent on your performance in the first year. A pooled car or mileage allowance is also available.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.