Site Sales Negotiator at this Residential Development Company in Maidenhead, Berkshire
Permanent Maidenhead, Berkshire | £40k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2018-10-19 19 October 2018 Closing date for applications: 19 December 2018
This is an excellent opportunity to join this Residential Development company at one of their inspirational new property developments. The company has a diverse portfolio of development projects and investment-backed assets and are now regarded as one of the most proactive and fastest growing property and investment companies in the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Site Sales Negotiator at their new development in Maidenhead, Berkshire. Well located within easy reach of the new Crossrail station, the development comprises 70 studio and 1 bedroom apartments with on-site facilities including a private Residents’ Cinema Room and Gymnasium.
This role would suit an individual who has a proven track record of selling new homes on site, and any previous experience with ‘Help to Buy’ and ‘Part-exchange’ would be a benefit.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Achieving sales targets – selling units as profitably as possible
- Maintaining a database of leads, and following them up on a weekly basis
- Ensuring you have up to date knowledge on the status of each unit / sale
- Liaising with purchasers, solicitors and the developer where necessary
- Researching into competitors / market – similar developments.
- A proven track record selling new homes
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to quickly build rapport and long-standing relationships
- Well-presented and aware of brand image.
The package on offer for this role will include a basic salary of £20,000 to £25,000 with a commission structure enabling you to earn upwards of £40,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.