Trainee Sales Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Ashford, Middlesex
Permanent Ashford, Middx | £20k to £25k OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2019-03-26 26 March 2019 Closing date for applications: 26 May 2019
Our client is an independent, client-focused estate agency, specialising in the sale and letting of both residential and commercial property. They pride themselves on their high-levels of client care and due to this receive a high volume of repeat business and recommendations.
To be considered for this position, you will ideally have some previous experience within the industry and a passion for selling property.
Our client believes their staff are by far their greatest asset and only employ the very best the industry has to offer.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation and progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to a sale.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- A confident and professional manner
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence and own car.
This position will come with a basic salary plus on target earnings set to be in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 in the first year. You will be working a 5-day week.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.