Administrator at this residential Estate Agency in Plumstead, South East London
Permanent Plumstead, South East London | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2018-06-24 24 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 24 August 2018
This long established, well respected residential sales, lettings and property management agency based in South East London. Having heavily invested in innovative step-change technology, the company is now on an exciting journey of growth and development which is likely to have a substantial impact on the sector.
Our client is looking for an Administrator to support the lettings and property management teams. To be considered you will preferably have at least 6 months’ experience within the property industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is focused on making a step change in the property lettings and management industry – for landlord, tenant contractor and agent.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Day to day administration duties
- Dealing with walk-in and telephone enquires
- Answering phone-calls and taking messages
- Assisting the lettings team with applicant follow-ups
- Assisting with tenancy renewal letters.
- Administration skills and experience
- Proficient IT skills
- Good reliable organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Team player who enjoys a busy day with plenty of variety.
The salary will be in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 depending on your level of experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.