Property Manager/Administrator at this boutique Estate Agency in Knightsbridge, London
Permanent Knightsbridge, London | £22k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2018-08-21 21 August 2018 Closing date for applications: 21 October 2018
An exciting opportunity has become available at an upmarket boutique agency based in Knightsbridge. The company specialises in the acquisition, refurbishment, lettings and management of luxury properties in Prime Central London, on behalf of international investment clients.
Our client is currently seeking a Property Manager/Administrator to join their friendly team. The successful candidate will be speaking with private clients and have a great deal of responsibility for and autonomy over their investments & assets. Therefore, you must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with high net worth clients.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Providing full administration support and carrying out all administrative duties for the office
- Ensuring that the maintenance, decoration and repairing of properties are maintained by booking the required contractor, checking works and ensuring that works are completed on time and to the required high standard
- Conducting property inspections, producing reports for the Landlord and making appropriate recommendations to the client’s benefit
- Processing all invoices and checking fees and finance
- Processing service charges and demands to Landlords
- Sending monthly statements to all Landlords
- Producing all new tenancy agreements and lettings documentation
- Obtaining tenant references
- Arranging pre-tenancy management, booking maintenance, cleaning, furnishings as required
- Managing the commencement, termination and renewal process and negotiating deposit returns
- Registration of Tenant deposits
- Booking photography and floor plans for new properties
- Uploading property details to the website and portals
- Ensuring a fantastic standard of customer service is provided and upheld to all Tenants, Landlord and Clients.
This is a varied and interesting role where the successful candidate will be dealing with properties and clients at the upper level of the central London property sector. It is essential that candidates can demonstrate the following:
- At least 6 months’ experience property experience
- The confidence and ability to communicate clearly all at levels
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office. i.e. Excel, Word etc.
- Reliability, adaptability and excellent organisation
- Ability to prioritise own workload and plan carefully
- Good inter-personal skills and strong work ethic
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will very much depend upon the experience of the successful candidate but will be in the region of £22,000 to £30,000. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.