Property Sales Consultant at this international Property Investment Consultancy in South Kensington, London
Permanent South Kensington, London | £25k to £60k Inc Benefits 60000
Job Posted: 2019-06-30 30 June 2019 Closing date for applications: 13 August 2019
Our client is an international property investment consultancy with a particular focus on the sale of new build and off plan properties across the French Alps and the South of France. Operating since the early 2000’s, the company has built a wealth of contacts in France in order to source only the finest new properties within the best locations in the country.
The company’s expert reputation in this field makes them one of the best ski property specialists in the industry. The London office is located in a picturesque mews in South Kensington and they also have their own Estate Agency in France in the ski resort of Les Arcs 1950.
Due to strong sales demand, our client is now recruiting a Property Sales Consultant to work with the sales team based in London. As an experienced sales professional, you will contribute to the continued growth of the portfolio and sales revenue as part of a leading property investment company. You will also liaise with the marketing team under the supervision of the Sales Director to ensure that your portfolio of properties is being marketed in the best and most efficient way possible.
- Responding in a timely fashion to client enquiries via telephone, email and face-to-face
- Analysing client requirements and presenting investment solutions appropriately
- Following up with all enquiries promptly with the aim of closing the sale
- Liaising with mortgage brokers and legal advisers where necessary
- Ensuring all parties are working towards the scheduled completion date
- Writing and designing weekly newsletters to be sent out to a large database
- Producing accurate and timely sales reports for the Sales Director
- Attending weekly and monthly team meetings to discuss progress and strategy.
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- A strong sales background, preferably in property, is an advantage
- Strong organisational skills and ability to problem solve
- Knowledge of skiing, skiing lifestyle and the French Alps
- Entrepreneurial with ability to spot opportunities
- Ability to build rapport and form long standing relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Proficient computer literacy
- Well-presented and personable.
The initial package for this role will include a generous basic salary and very attractive on target earnings. Our client is also offering fantastic benefits such as, a pension scheme and an end of ski season trip with the entire company to a ski resort for a long weekend!
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm. No weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.