Property Manager at this global Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £28k
Job Posted: 2018-08-16 16 August 2018 Closing date for applications: 16 October 2018
This leading global real estate company with an enviable reputation is looking to appoint an experienced, professional Property Manager to join their successful team.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure landlords and tenants receive an effective, customer focused property management service during their tenancy.
You will be based in their busy office in Richmond, managing a portfolio of rented flats and houses in the surrounding area. The ideal candidate should be highly organised with excellent communication skills as well as efficiency and ability to multi task.
The role will include the following:
- Day to day property maintenance issues
- Planned maintenance
- Invoice management and processing
- Obtaining competitive quotations
- Reporting to landlord and tenant
- Insurance claims
- Organisation of safety certification and remedial works
- Negotiation and distribution of the deposit.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly and a good team player
- Negotiation skills
- A positive ‘can do’ approach
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
The salary for this role will be up to £28,000 dependent on experience, plus a discretionary performance related bonus.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.