Sales Negotiator at this international Estate Agency in Notting Hill, Central London
Permanent Notting Hill, London | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2018-12-11 11 December 2018 Closing date for applications: 11 February 2019
Our client is an international, upmarket estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator to be based in their successful office in Notting Hill.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner. You will be working with other negotiators’, so you will need to be a good team player, and someone who is able to work in a pressurised environment.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to issuing the Memorandum of Sale, exchange of contracts and completion of the transaction.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Full clean UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £16,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience, with on target earnings set to be in the region of £35,000 to £40,000. A pooled car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.