Property Manager at this leading Estate Agency in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
Permanent Walton-on-Thames, Surrey | £26k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2018-06-16 16 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 16 August 2018
An exciting opportunity has become available at an award-winning, leading estate agency, specialising in property sales, corporate lettings and property management. They are currently looking to recruit a Property Manager to join the team in Walton-on-Thames.
The successful candidate will have at least 12 months’ experience as a Property Manager. You will be responsible for approximately 120 properties and you will be able to develop the portfolio and enhance the excellent relationships already formed with the company’s clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a highly motivated and successful team.
The role will involve:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Managing all aspects of tenant enquiries and liaising with landlords
- Making sure tenants and landlords are kept informed of progress on a regular basis
- Booking approved contractors and sending works orders to carry out necessary repairs and re-decorations
- Processing insurance claims for landlords
- Processing contractor invoices
- Ability to working alone at times with efficiency & discipline
- Gas safety inspections
- Ensuring the properties are up to date with detailed notes, and deadlines met in terms of property visits and property reports delivered to landlords
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
- Respond to all telephone and email enquires promptly
- Responsible for changeover utility letters between tenancies for managed properties
- Deal with and resolve where possible, initial client complaints, notifying your line manager of any escalating complaints in a timely fashion so these can be addressed immediately
- Carrying out property inspections on a periodic basis and recommending any maintenance work to landlords.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Very smart and presentable appearance
- Full UK driving licence
The salary package provided for this role will be between £26,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience. A pooled car will also be provided. The working hours will be Monday to Friday and you will be required to work alternate Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.