Branch Administrator at this highly-respected Estate Agency group in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Permanent Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire | £22k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2018-06-15 15 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 15 August 2018
An excellent career opportunity has become available with this highly respected estate agency group. The company has won major industry awards for service, innovation and performance.
Due to the company’s continual growth, our client is currently seeking an experienced, hard-working Branch Administrator to join the team. Administrators are absolutely essential to every office’s success, therefore, our client is seeking an enthusiastic and meticulous individual to work as part of a team in a busy environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an administrator within the property industry as well as having excellent communication and organisation skills. You will receive full training to help you thrive in a position where you’ll build on your passion for property.
- Preparing all property details ready for marketing
- Uploading details, photos, floor-plans etc. to website
- Generating all letters
- Overseeing all aspects of office management including supplies, stationary, office appearance etc.
- Dealing with clients by phone or in person when other staff are engaged.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Strong typing and computer skills speed (minimum 40-wpm)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Professional telephone manner and appearance
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Excellent time management
- Willingness to support the office in whatever capacity required
- Knowledge of Reapit software would be helpful but not essential.
The company is offering a competitive salary which will equate to a £22,000 to £25,000 package. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.