Lettings Coordinator at this award-winning Estate Agency in Staines-upon-Thames, Middlesex
Permanent Staines-upon-Thames, Middx | £18k to £20k 20000
Job Posted: 2018-06-11 11 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 11 August 2018
An exciting opportunity has become available at an award-winning estate agency in Staines, specialising in property sales, corporate lettings and property management.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an Administrator to assist with the smooth running of the department. To be successful, you will ideally have some previous experience within a similar role and have an understanding of lettings legislation. Your position is pivotal to the success of the office.
The role will include the following:
- Handling rent payments
- Handling property and business invoices
- Organising check-in’s and check-out’s
- Tenancy agreements
- Renewal agreements
- Sending fees to tenants so they pay on time before they check-in
- Ordering stationary
- Serving section 21’s
- Liaising with the accounts department.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have superb communication skills
- Administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- IT skills
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Smart and presentable appearance.
The salary package provided for this role will be £18,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience. This is a Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.