Pre-Tenancy Coordinator at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Byfleet, Surrey
Permanent Byfleet, Surrey | £22k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2018-11-29 29 November 2018 Closing date for applications: 29 January 2019
Due to continued company growth and department expansion, our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Pre-Tenancy Coordinator to work within the friendly Pre-Tenancy department at their flag-ship office in Byfleet.
The main purpose of the role is to produce and execute new tenancy documentation in line with legislation and company policies to ensure they are delivering exceptional customer service.
Our client requires a team player with a great work ethic and positive ‘can-do’ attitude. The successful candidate will be highly organised with a high attention to detail and able to carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion.
Duties will include the following:
- Production and distribution of documentation to ensure the tenancy file is complete in a timely manner, including references
- Ensuring regular communication with tenants, landlords and contractors
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors; organising repair maintenance on behalf of landlords and ensuring property is compliant with legislation
- Processing of rent holding deposits, security deposits, completion funds and issuing of completion statements and invoices
- Updating the database with all relevant information to ensure parity throughout the business
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Carrying out any such ad-hoc duties as may be reasonably required from time to time and in connection with the above.
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A willingness to undertake administrative tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Confident with Microsoft Office and other IT systems.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £22,000 to £24,000. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.