Property Manager at this leading Estate Agency in Park Royal, London
Permanent Park Royal, London | £28k to £32k 32000
Job Posted: 2018-10-05 05 October 2018 Closing date for applications: 09 October 2018
This company is a leading London estate agency with a strong presence throughout the city. Due to the ongoing success of the business, and its ever-increasing portfolio under management, our client is looking to increase their staffing levels within the Property Management Department based in Park Royal.
Our client would ideally like to recruit an individual with proven Property Management experience. The successful candidate will have the potential to become team-leader of the department within a short period of time, therefore, experience managing a team would be an advantage.
You will ideally have ARLA/NFoPP qualifications, however, this is not essential as training will be provided.
This role will include the following:
- Acting as a central point of contact for all landlords, tenants, utility companies and contractors on a daily basis
- Managing a portfolio of properties across London
- Liaising with the IT and Finance departments
- Managing security access to apartments and providing reports as and when needed
- Updating all utility companies of in-going and outgoing tenants
- Liaising with tenant and landlords after checking out and manage damage claims and disputes and accordance with ARLA regulations and the deposit dispute service
- Processing insurance claims
- Receiving and processing invoices
- Ensuring the best possible service is provided to both tenants and landlords and resolving urgent problems on strict time scales
- Ensuring all apartments are ready for new tenancies
- Issuing the correct amount of notice for tenants to vacate and inform landlords when a tenant serves notice
- Maintaining the property management software, ensuring it is kept up to date with relevant property information / reports
- Developing the property management department, considering ways in which level of service can be improved
- Arranging for gas safety, boiler service, EPC and property inspections
- Booking contractors, inventory clerks and cleaning services
- Sending out inventories and processing checkout reports
- Payment requisitions.
The salary on offer for this role will be between £28,000 and £32,000 depending on the level of experience and ability of the individual.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.