Renewals Consultant at this independent Estate Agency in Byfleet, Surrey
Permanent Byfleet, Surrey | £24k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2019-03-23 23 March 2019 Closing date for applications: 23 May 2019
Our client is a large independent estate agency and is currently looking to recruit a Renewals Consultant to be based at their flag-ship office in Byfleet. They operate from prime high street branch locations covering South West London, Surrey, Middlesex and Hampshire, offering a traditional sales and lettings service.
The main purpose of the role is to manage the pipeline of tenancies that are coming up for renewal, producing and compiling the appropriate tenancy renewals documentation in line with legislation and policies to ensure the company is delivery exceptional customer service.
You will be responsible for:
- Negotiating tenancy renewals by liaising with both Landlords and Tenants three months prior to tenancy expiry date, offering professional advice to both parties
- Negotiating optimum tenancy terms, rental increases, long-term secured tenure etc.
- Drawing up and sending out renewal documentation
- Recording thoroughly all actions and conversations on the company database
- Conducting a daily follow up of all outstanding negotiations
- Issuing and chasing all renewal documentation in a timely manner
- Inputting renewal and termination on database
- Confirming end of tenancy details with Landlords and Tenants, ensuring various internal departments are aware
- Upholding department service standards.
- At least 1 years’ experience in Renewals
- Assisting with new starter training
- Confident in producing the weekly stats report for directors
- Go above and beyond core responsibilities to meet the needs to the business
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly and a good team player
- Strong negotiating skills
- Target driven and motivated
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
This position will come with a salary that will be in the region of £24,000 to £28,000 depending on your previous experience. Benefits include industry leading training and development, a rewards programme, charity and social events and much more.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.