Renewals Consultant at this independent Estate Agency in Byfleet, Surrey
Permanent Byfleet, Surrey | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2018-10-05 05 October 2018 Closing date for applications: 05 December 2018
This large independent estate agency is now looking to recruit a Renewals Consultant to be based in its flag-ship office in Byfleet. They operate from prime high street branch locations covering South West London, Surrey, Middlesex and Hampshire, offering a traditional sales and lettings service.
The successful candidate will work closely with landlords and tenants to provide the best possible service, therefore, you will need to be a competent negotiator and be able to handle any objection thrown your way.
You will be responsible for:
- Negotiating tenancy renewals by liaising with both Landlords and Tenants three months prior to tenancy expiry date, offering professional advice to both parties
- Negotiating optimum tenancy terms, rental increases, long-term secured tenure etc.
- Drawing up and sending out renewal documentation
- Recording thoroughly all actions and conversations on the company database
- Conducting a daily follow up of all outstanding negotiations
- Issuing and chasing all renewal documentation in a timely manner
- Inputting renewal and termination on database
- Confirming end of tenancy details with Landlords and Tenants, ensuring various internal departments are aware
- Upholding department service standards.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Lettings experience required
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly and a good team player
- Strong negotiating skills
- Target driven and motivated
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
This position will come with a salary that will be in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 depending on your previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.