Sales Negotiator at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Whitton, Middlesex
Permanent Whitton, Middx | £25k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2018-10-01 01 October 2018 Closing date for applications: 01 December 2018
A great opportunity has become available at a well-established and privately-owned estate agency with a large network of offices in London and Surrey. Our client is looking for a Sales Negotiator at their office based in Whitton.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have previous experience within a similar role, although they could consider an individual with a strong sales background who has excellent communication and customer service skills.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence.
The initial salary will include a competitive basic salary and on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance. A company car or allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.