Account Manager for this Premium Management Services Company in Shoreditch, Central London
Permanent Shoreditch, London | £22k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2018-06-06 06 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 06 August 2018
Our client is an upmarket premium management services company that match thousands of visitors to London with hundreds of London homes. Their mission is to make it as simple and effortless as possible to rent out their clients’ homes whilst they are unoccupied.
The Home Services team is responsible for Host & Home and is made up of a team of Account Managers (focusing on the Host) and Property Managers (focusing on the Home). You will be managing North & East London Host Accounts, from large family homes to trendy city apartments. Every home is hand-picked and vetted by the New Homes team and you will take over a new account once a Host has joined the company.
This is a varied role where no two days are the same. You will predominantly be office based, but can expect to be out of the office occasionally meeting Hosts and / or checking Homes.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring a smooth and thorough on-boarding process
- Closely nurturing the new account and tracking progress until the first stay is complete
- Once on-boarding, including a successful first stay, has been completed you will manage the account as part of your active portfolio with a close eye on the Host’s upcoming availability, how their home is performing in relation to occupancy and revenue for the business, and deliver exceptional customer service ensuring any issues during or following guest stays are dealt with swiftly
- In addition to working closely with the New Homes team, you will liaise daily with the Guest Sales team regarding potential bookings, and the Guest Relations and Field Operations teams regarding the day to day management of live stays
- Within the Home Services team, you will be partnered with a Property Manager covering their own portfolio of homes, and work together to ensure the Host & Home are well managed and that the account performs well
- Key performance indicators for the role include your success in confirming the Host’s availability (the nights their home will be available for bookings) 3-12 months in advance, especially during periods of peak guest demand and your Host Retention rate (ensuring loss of Host Accounts is kept to an absolute minimum).
- Resilient with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to thrive under pressure, working on time-sensitive issues
- Service orientated with excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to prioritise, highly organised and tech savvy
- Good numeracy skills and comfortable calculating / recalculating commissions and reviewing profit margins
- Able to persuade and influence to reach successful outcomes
- Enjoy problem solving and turning around difficult situations
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, being flexible as and when required.
The initial package for this role will include an excellent basic salary of £22,000 to £30,000 dependent on previous experience. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.