Lettings Negotiator at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey
Permanent Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey | £25k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2018-08-03 03 August 2018 Closing date for applications: 03 October 2018
A great opportunity has become available at a well-established and privately-owned estate agency with a large network of offices in London and Surrey. Our client is looking for a Lettings Negotiator at their office based in Sunbury-on-Thames.
To be considered for this role, you will have at least 1 years’ previous experience within a similar role, plus excellent communication and customer service skills.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Good presentation
- The motivation to succeed
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence.
The initial salary will include a competitive basic salary and on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance. A company car will be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.