Sales Valuer at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire | £45k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2019-02-05 05 February 2019 Closing date for applications: 05 April 2019
This privately-owned estate agency is looking to recruit a Sales Valuer to join the successful team in Aylesbury. Our client offers a high quality of service which has earned them an enviable reputation within the area.
As a Valuer you will be responsible for booking and attending valuations and viewings, generating valuation letters, obtaining feedback and completing vendor care calls. You will also take photographs and draw floor plans of properties for use in publicity materials.
The role will include:
- Registering potential purchasers on the phone and in person
- Qualifying their buying position and their requirements
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Gaining feedback from these viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Communicating with, and feeding back to vendors
- Sales progression
- General office administration
- Telephone sales
- Accurate completion of property details.
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Ability to work positively under pressure in a results orientated environment
- Happy to take the initiative
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
The initial package for this role includes a basic salary of £20,000 to £30,000 and on target earnings in the region of £45,000 to £50,000 dependent on your performance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.