Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this firm of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2018-06-01 01 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 01 August 2018
A fantastic opportunity has become available at this highly-regarded firm of estate agents and chartered surveyors, with a network of offices in London and Nationwide.
Our client is looking to recruit a confident and driven individual to join their primary located office in Richmond as a Trainee Lettings Negotiator.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to start their career in the property industry within highly successful, upmarket estate agency. The role will involve arranging and accompanying prospective tenants on viewings, providing landlords with feedback, and negotiating between both landlords and tenants.
The role will include the following:
- Canvassing new landlords
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role includes a basic of £14,000 to £16,000 and a highly incentivised office commission package with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000. A pooled car will be provided.
There is excellent scope for career progression within this company.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.