Property Manager at this highly-regarded Estate Agency in Petersfield, Hampshire
Permanent Petersfield, Hampshire | £25k
Job Posted: 2019-01-15 15 January 2019 Closing date for applications: 15 January 2019
This highly-regarded firm of Estate Agents is looking to recruit a Property Manager for their busy management department in Petersfield. They have a successful network of offices throughout Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire, and this role is to manage a portfolio of approximately between 120 and 150 properties.
You will ideally have a minimum of 18 to 24 months experience within a similar role, and any previous local experience would be a distinct advantage.
To be considered you will need to have superb organisational and customer service skills, the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Building a rapport and develop relationships with your clients
- Pursuing and collecting rental payments from the tenants on behalf of the landlords
- Managing minor repairs
- Refurbishment projects and insurance claims
- Dealing with end of tenancy procedures and tenancy settlements
- Carrying out property visits.
- You will preferably be ARLA qualified though full training will be provided
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills with intermediate Microsoft Office
- Have initiative and pro-activity
- Capable of dispute resolution and problem solving
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
Our client is offering a salary of around £25,000 dependent on previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.