Property Manager (Team Leader) at this multi-disciplined Estate Agency in Horsham, West Sussex
Permanent Horsham, West Sussex | £30k to £32k OTE 32000
Job Posted: 2018-05-26 26 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 26 July 2018
A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Manager to join this leading multi-disciplined estate agency practice at its high-profile office in Horsham.
This exciting role will involve managing a mixed residential portfolio that the company is looking to grow. The successful candidate will need at least two year’s experience within a Property Management role, as well as excellent customer service and leadership skills as this company are passionate about delivering a new, people focused approach to the industry.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Providing an excellent standard of customer service and build relationships with landlords and tenants
- Managing routine maintenance issues
- Ensuring all contractor invoices and utilities are paid promptly
- Protecting your landlord`s asset by recommending works to maintain and add value
- Being the main point of contact for landlords and tenants during the tenancy
- Liaising with local branches and coordinating pre-tenancy works as required
- Negotiating end of tenancy deposit releases
- Ensuring safety compliance and housing legislation is adhered to at all times.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Previous experience within a property management role
- Excellent team player with the ability to work on your own
- Excellent IT skills with intermediate MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude.
Our client is offering a basic salary of £30,000 with the opportunity to earn a further £2000 in commission. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.