Property Coordinator for this provider of Part-Exchange Services in Chelsea, Central London
Permanent Chelsea , Central London | £22k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2018-05-26 26 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 26 July 2018
Our client is an independent provider of Part-Exchange Services to house builders, estate agents and also the general public. They purchase properties to enable the seller to move quickly (usually into a new home) and then re-sell the property on the open market.
As a Property Coordinator you will be reporting to the Operations Manager and will be handling general administration duties, instructing/managing valuations with local estate agents and surveyors and handling the early stages of sales progression.
To be considered for this role you will have previous experience of working within the property market, preferably in agency or solicitors. You will also have an understanding of the purchase and sales process.
Main responsibilities include the following:
- On receipt of a new part-exchange applications, instructing agents and / or surveyor. This involves researching agents and surveyors to find the most appropriate, instructing them to inspect, chasing valuation appointments and chasing completed reports. Once all reports are in, allocating cases to the underwriters
- Assisting underwriters with on-market stock, checking agents are marketing in accordance with company instructions and researching best alternative agents where current agents are performing poorly
- Providing sales progression support, providing early case progression updates and identifying any delays or problems at an early stage
- Collating progress updates from company solicitors in preparation for sending out to clients
- Future scope for training on underwriting. This involves researching property, interpreting the valuations received, finding comparable properties, researching the location and the local market to assess value and make an offer to purchase
- Company administration – managing the company inbox, instructing property drain downs and gardening on vacant properties, managing insurance on vacant properties, Christmas orders and client incentive scheme management, managing utility and council tax bills
- Running, distributing and storing weekly and monthly reports.
- Proven experience of working within a high-pressure environment
- Experience of working within a team environment
- Reliable with very good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good IT skills.
Our client is offering a salary of £22,000 to £25,000, dependent on previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.