Customer Services Manager / Sales Administrator at this Residential Development Company in Staines-upon-Thames, Middlesex
Permanent Staines-upon-Thames, Middx | £30k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2018-05-23 23 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 23 July 2018
This is an excellent opportunity to join this very well-funded Residential Development company based in Staines-upon-Thames, Middlesex. Their aim is to create inspiring residential and mixed-use property developments across London and Southern England.
From inception to completion, the company is responsible for all aspects of the development and investment cycle. From land sourcing and acquisition, securing planning, design & build, through to sales & marketing and asset management. Their financial strength, coupled with their expertise, has enabled them to grow a diverse portfolio of development projects and investment-backed assets, securing a reputation as one of the most proactive and fastest growing property and investment companies in the UK.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Customer Services Manager / Sales Administrator who will be reporting to the Head of Sales to help ensure the smooth running of the department. Experience within property development / estate agent would be beneficial but is by no means essential, however, any previous work experience should be predominantly customer service focused.
- Assisting the head of sales with the collation and reporting of sales performance and statistics
- Coordinating with external agents, solicitors, IFAs, surveyors and team members
- Being the main point of customer contact from Exchange of Contracts onwards
- Maintaining accurate records of all customer information, correspondence, mortgages, surveys, handovers etc.
- Providing customers with regular completion updates and ensuring that they are primed to complete on the due date
- Assisting with the completion and snagging of new homes
- Leading the new homeowner handover and demonstration process
- Ensuring that correspondence is dealt with a timely manner
- Assisting with pricing of customer extra’s and changes
- Coordinating the management and clearance of defects following completion
- Carrying out any additional tasks as required from time to time.
- A hard working and flexible team player
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- IT skills
- An ability to communicate across, up and down the team
- Demonstrate an ability to work methodically
- Understand the development/sales legal process
- A desire to learn and progress
- Car owner with a full UK driving licence.
This role is offering an attractive salary of £30,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience. Expenses will be paid on all business mileage incurred in the role. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.