Lettings Negotiator at this well-respected Estate Agency in Windsor, Berkshire
Permanent Windsor, Berkshire | £25k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2018-07-19 19 July 2018 Closing date for applications: 19 September 2018
This company is a very well respected, independent estate agency based in state of the art offices in the heart of Windsor. Due to the company expanding they are now looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to join the team.
Our client is looking to recruit an individual with Lettings experience who is able to demonstrate tenacity and competitiveness, along with the ability to prioritise and work independently to achieve success. There will be opportunities for the right individual to progress within the company.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Reviewing applicants, attending viewings, negotiating deals and progressing through to move-in
- Taking responsibility for the lettings marketing online, via social media etc.
- Ensuring all office systems/service standards are adhered to
- Assisting with property management issues and providing cover as required
- Developing and implementing growth strategies working closely with the senior management team to expand the business.
- Ability to maintain challenging workloads
- Ability to deal with people at all levels
- Ability to work towards goals/targets
- Live locally to the office
- Numeric/IT skills
- Well presented
- Full UK driving licence holder with own car.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on your experience and performance.
The company also offer an excellent remuneration package, full support for progress towards professional lettings qualifications as well as the opportunity to be a key part of a successful independent organisation.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.