Lettings Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Twickenham, Middlesex
Permanent Twickenham, Middx | £25k OTE
Job Posted: 2018-05-19 19 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 19 July 2018
This very well-established independent estate agency based in Twickenham is looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to work alongside a team going from strength to strength.
To be considered you will ideally have a minimum of 1 years’ experience within the industry, you should also have the ability to meet your individual targets as well as contributing to branch targets. Excellent customer service and communication skills are essential. Career progression is available for the right individual.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attending morning meetings within the Lettings Team to discuss properties on the market, and the progress of those under offer
- Following up on enquiries received via different portals in order to register applicants and arrange viewings
- Building a rapport with your applicants and keep in regular contact with them in regards to their property search and requirements
- Presenting offers and tie up agreed deals for new lets
- Drawing up contracts and compete property file in readiness for tenancy
- Organising diary to also include time each day for file progression and ensuring all is on task for the commencement of the tenancy.
- Experience preferable but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable and committed
- Ambitious and prepared to go the extra mile to succeed
- Well-presented and self-motivated
- Great attention to detail and self organisational skills
- You must have your own car with a full and clean UK driving licence
This excellent career opportunity comes with a basic salary of £15,000, with on target earnings of around £25,000. You will be expected to work Saturdays on a rota basis, for which you will get time off in lieu during the week.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.