Property Manager at this award-winning Estate Agency in Battersea, South West London
Permanent Battersea, South West London | £32k to £34k OTE 34000
Job Posted: 2018-05-16 16 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 16 July 2018
An exciting opportunity has become available at an award-winning, leading estate agency in London specialising in property sales, corporate lettings and property management. They are currently looking to recruit a Property Manager to join their flag-ship office in Battersea.
The successful candidate will have at least 12 months’ experience as a Property Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a highly motivated and successful team. You will be responsible for approximately 100 properties and you will be able to develop the portfolio and enhance the excellent relationships already formed with the company’s clients.
This will give the successful candidate an opportunity to work in highly desirable yet diverse prime areas of London acquiring the knowledge of different market places, property and client types.
The role will involve:
- Managing all aspects of tenant enquiries and liaising with Landlords
- Making sure tenants and Landlords are kept informed of progress on a regular basis
- Booking approved contractors and sending works orders to carry out necessary repairs and re-decorations
- Deposit Scheme (TDS) administration and managing refunds
- Processing insurance claims for Landlords
- Processing contractor invoices
- Gas safety inspections
- Handling inventories and check in’s / check outs
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
- Responsible for changeover utility letters between tenancies for managed properties
- Dealing with and resolving where possible, initial client complaints, notifying your line Manager of any escalating complaints in a timely fashion so these can be addressed immediately
- Carrying out property inspections on a periodic basis and recommending any maintenance work to landlords.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Impeccable presentation
- Full UK driving licence.
The basic salary will be in the region of £28,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience, with variable uncapped, but estimated, £4000 office/department bonus. ARLA training will also be provided to an individual looking to gain this qualification.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and you will also be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays from 10am to 3pm. A half day will be provided in lieu or overtime pay given.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.