Trainee Sales Negotiator at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Surbiton, Surrey
Permanent Surbiton, Surrey | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2018-07-14 14 July 2018 Closing date for applications: 14 September 2018
Our client is a leading privately-owned estate agency that offers lettings and property sales in Surbiton and the nearby areas.
The company is run by the owners who have over 25 years of experience as Surbiton estate agents. Both live locally and are active in the community, something which has given them an unrivalled understanding of the Surbiton area and the people who live there. Their professional team of letting and estate agents are local experts who pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service.
To be considered for this role you will preferably have at least 1 years’ experience in the property industry, however, our client may consider an exceptional trainee. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills to provide a bespoke service to clients, as well as eagerness and drive to succeed.
The role will involve the following:
- Ensuring monthly/quarterly annual net sales targets are met
- Registration of applicants and applicant management with a specific view to maximizing valuation opportunities for the company
- Booking and conducting viewings and diary management
- Obtaining feedback from applicants and delivering to landlords, agreeing a strategy to ensure property is successfully sold
- Booking market appraisals in the absence of company director
- Providing a first-class customer service to both vendors and purchasers promoting success through recommendation
- Negotiating offers and agreeing sales
- Being aware of company advertising ‘for sale/sold boards’ and to notify directors of any opportunities for these
- Delivering weekly sales statistics and submitting to the sales manager.
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on your own
- Confident in dealing with clients in person and over the phone
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Local area knowledge is preferable
- Computer literate
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The salary on offer for this role include a basic of £14,000 to £18,000, with on target earnings of £30,000 to £35,000. The company will also provide a petrol card.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.