Sales Administrator at this leading Estate Agency in Central London
Permanent , Central London | £22k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2018-05-14 14 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 14 July 2018
A fantastic opportunity has become available at one of London’s highly respected and leading independent estate agency as a Sales Administrator.
The company is highly experienced and strives to provide an exceptional service to all clients. They achieve an excellent level of business due to its primary located office and its enviable reputation.
To be considered for this role, you would ideally have previous experience within a similar role. However, they will consider an individual with no previous property administration experience, but you must have worked in a customer focused role.
The main duties for this role:
- General administration skills
- Updating property database software with data, correspondence and documentation
- Uploading and advertising properties listed
- Liaising with company clients
- Social media feeds and posts up to date
- Regular contact with vendor and applicants
- Front of house duties e.g. answering telephone and emails
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Excellent administration skills
- Immaculately presented
- Excellent communication skills – verbally and written
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confident and professional manner
- Organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
The salary for this role will be from £22,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience, plus additional benefits. The hours of work for this role will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com