Assistant to the Land & Planning Director for an innovative Property Developer in Chichester, West Sussex
Permanent Chichester, West Sussex | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2018-05-11 11 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 11 July 2018
Our client has been a creative and innovative Property Developer at the forefront of design and construction of both commercial and residential developments in the South and South East of England since the 1970’s. Since then they have established a reputation for building homes with distinctive character.
The company has carefully built up strong working relationships with local planning authorities resulting in both successful residential and commercial ventures.
Our client is seeking a self-motivated Assistant to the Land & Planning Director. This opportunity is a junior role and would suit a candidate keen to start a career in a land and planning environment. Experience is not necessarily important as training will be offered to the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Assisting in preparation of land reports
- Assisting in instructing consultants
- Learning to use financial appraisal system to assess viability of projects
- Assisting in preparation and attend meetings with consultants
- Monitoring emerging government legislation
- Monitoring CIL (Community Infrastructure Levy) rates
- Identifying potential new land opportunities
- Keeping updated records of affordable housing
- Maintaining database of new and land opportunities
- Contacting new landowners
- Keeping updated records of local plans etc.
- Visiting new sites to assess suitability.
- Some experience within the property industry would be beneficial
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong communication skills
- IT literate
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on previous experience. The company will also provide a car allowance, mobile phone and a pension scheme. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.