Lettings Manager at this independent Estate Agency in Shepherd’s Bush, West London
Permanent Shepherd's Bush, West London | £45k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2018-09-05 05 September 2018 Closing date for applications: 05 November 2018
This independent and multi award-winning estate agency with a small, yet highly successful network of offices, is seeking an experienced Lettings Manager to join its expanding team. The role will be based in the company’s thriving office in West London.
To be considered for this role you will need to have previous lettings experience, however, it is not essential that you have worked at managerial level. Our client is happy to consider a highly ambitious senior negotiator or assistant manager looking to take the next step in their career.
This role will include:
- Creating the largest active market share in the area
- Maximising revenues and growing the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Developing exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximising branch profit and achieving all financial targets
- Managing performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influencing a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan.
- Excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Must have experience with valuations
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- Good administration skills
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The company will provide an excellent salary package including a basic salary of £20,000 to £21,000, plus an on target earnings figure set to be in the region of £45,000 to £50,000 dependent on performance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.