Property Management Administrator at this leading residential Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £22k to £24k OTE 24000
Job Posted: 2018-08-31 31 August 2018 Closing date for applications: 31 October 2018
This leading residential estate agency is currently looking to recruit a Property Management Administrator to play an integral role in their Richmond office. You will be working with tenants and landlords in a positive and effective manner.
The company pride themselves on their reputation and professionalism, and they are particularly strong and active in the upper end of the market, therefore you will need to be able to communicate effectively and be well presented.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience within a property administration or property management role as well as being an effective communicator with excellent organisational skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administration of tenancies, ensuring all Lets proceed to move-in swiftly, smoothly and compliantly
- Complying with safety checks before a tenancy starts
- Maintain the property register and window displays
- Business generation activities
- Diary management
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, branch staff, property management, accounts to ensure all Lets commence and conclude effectively
- Providing support to a busy team
- General office duties including filing, archiving, scanning and typing.
- Efficient and well organised with a keen eye for detail
- Confident with a professional approach
- Excellent standard of communication
- Have a good level of IT knowledge, especially Microsoft Office
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Able to work well in a pressurised office environment and with a team.
The salary on offer for this role is a basic of £22,000, along with commission opportunities enabling you to earn up to £24,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.