Lettings Negotiator at this award-winning, firm of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors in Holland Park, London
Permanent Holland Park, London | £35k to £45k 45000
Job Posted: 2018-05-02 02 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 02 July 2018
This upmarket and award-winning independent firm of estate agents and chartered surveyors is looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Negotiator.
This company has a successful network of offices in London and this great opportunity will be based at its market-leading branch in Holland Park. This branch specialises in Residential Sales and Lettings and Property Management.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience within Residential Lettings and possess excellent communication and customer service skills as this company strive to provide a fantastic service to all clients. The role will include networking for new instructions and contribute in managing the company’s existing client base to obtain instructions.
The role will include the following:
- Setting up viewings and accompany applicants on multiple viewings
- Sourcing properties from other agents (where possible)
- Networking, searching for and developing new business opportunities
- Operating in accordance to current Legislation and ensure legal requirements are met i.e in relation to gas safety, EPCs, furniture, Deposit registration etc
- Providing information and advising to potential and existing landlords and tenants
- Carrying out Market appraisals when required
- Producing lettings paperwork
- Arranging inventories, cleaning and required certificates
- Ensuring cleared funds, signed agreements and safety certificates are in place prior to move-in
- Monitoring and chasing rent arrears
- Attending weekly office meetings.
- Strong customer/client service skills
- Experience of the residential lettings market
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Experience of the local area residential lettings market
- Experience of using Winman preferred
- ARLA / NFoPP preferred
- Willingness to tackle a variety of tasks with common sense and enthusiasm
- A desire to broaden knowledge and experience.
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic of £18,000 and a commission scheme enabling you to earn between £35,000 to £45,000. The company will also provide a pooled car. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm and you will be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays from 10am to 3pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org