Lettings Manager at this reputable Estate Agency in Guildford, Surrey
Permanent Guildford, Surrey | £45k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2018-04-30 30 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 30 June 2018
A superb opportunity has become available at this reputable, independent estate agency. This company have several offices throughout Surrey and has been established for many years; therefore, they have gained excellent knowledge and experience, making them the leading estate agency in the local area.
Our client is currently looking for a Lettings Manager to lead the successful team at their flagship office in Guildford, Surrey. The successful candidate will have previous experience within a managerial role, with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets.
This role will include the following:
- Carrying out market appraisals and some property viewings with prospective tenants
- Business development including identifying new landlords and attracting them to the company
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships with all clients and staff
- Attending relevant training courses
- Achieving targets.
Key skills required:
- Strong communication, customer service and organisational skills
- Previous experience in a management position within the industry
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Confident and professional
- Positive attitude to all tasks
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package for this role includes a basic salary of £23,000 to £25,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £45,000 to £50,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future. They will also provide a company car.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.