Lettings Coordinator for this firm of Property Consultants and Chartered Surveyors in Chelsea, Central London
Permanent Chelsea , London | £27k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2018-06-28 28 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 28 August 2018
A fantastic role has become available at a fast-growing international firm of property consultants and chartered surveyors. The company delivers the highest levels of client satisfaction and has established an enviable reputation from delivering impeccable services including, residential sales and lettings, commercial leasing and investment and property management.
Our client is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Lettings Coordinator to join their high-profile team in Chelsea.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have previous administrative experience within the property industry and excellent time management skills.
Responsibilities for this job role:
- Producing a variety of correspondence and documents, in line with company policy
- The placing and maintenance of advertisements through websites, office windows, local and national press
- Diary management of the lettings team
- Arranging viewings of properties
- Loading properties onto the system, ensuring information is current at all times
- Taking enquiries in person, via telephone and email and dealing with these in line with branch process
- General office administration including ordering of stationery, photocopying, filing, archiving, tidiness of office, franking machine management, opening and distribution of external post
- Creating brochures and window cards on line
- Managing the collection, tagging and maintenance of keys
- Ad hoc administrative projects.
- Experience working within a professional environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to priories and deal with a heavy and varied workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Display initiative.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £27,000 to £30,000 dependent on previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.