Short Lets Negotiator at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Oxford, Oxfordshire
Permanent Oxford, Oxfordshire | £20k to £25k Inc Benefits 25000
Job Posted: 2018-04-29 29 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 29 June 2018
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this privately-owned estate agency as a Short Lets Negotiator. Our client is looking for an energetic individual, who takes pride in delivering exceptional service levels at all times; most importantly of all, you must thrive on working with people, under pressure and in a competitive environment.
Our client’s volume of repeat business is testimony to their hard-earned reputation. They are renowned for quality, excellence and superior customer service.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have previous lettings experience, however this is not strictly essential. You will also be very friendly, confident and possess excellent communication skills.
Duties will include the following:
- Being the point of contact for Short-Let guests during their stay
- Being point of contact for property owners
- Organising and confirming check-ins and key collection for guests
- Carrying out housekeeping inspections
- Instructing and coordinating contractors to carry out maintenance repairs where needed and often with little notice
- Organising supplementary services such as window cleaning, gardening, painting
- Coordinating check outs of all managed Short-Let properties – this may include appointments on Sundays or out of normal working hours where £25 per appointment is paid
- Managing the return of damage deposits which may involve justifying and explaining any deductions
- Working closely with property owners to ensure that their property is suitable and prepared for the Short-Let Market
- Completing Property Profiles to ensure that all details of the property are on our database to be used for information and maintenance purposes
- Organising regular property maintenance checks, reporting back to the owners and guests where necessary
- Managing and organising gas safeties and other necessary legal compliance requirements
- Handling complaints in a professional manner if they arise
- Working with in-house Design Coordinators to assist owners with improvements to their properties and ensuring that the property is marketed to its best advantage
- Being responsible for the Emergency Telephone as per scheduled rota
- Chasing owners for payment when there is a deficit balance on their account.
- Confident dealing with people
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Take pride in your work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on previous experience. You will be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays with a day off in lieu giving during the week.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.