Property Manager at this independently-owned Estate Agency in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Permanent High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire | £22k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2018-06-28 28 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 28 August 2018
Our client is one of the oldest independently-owned estate agents based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. They are passionate about service and professionalism and can give advice that is backed by many years of experience.
As a Property Manager, you will be joining the experienced and highly professional team who have extensive knowledge of the local market and offer a seamless service to all of their clients.
Our client is looking for a property manager to run a portfolio of 160 fully managed properties. You will have the sole responsibility of all aspects of the portfolio.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Identifying and handling any property repairs required as raised by either the landlord or the tenant
- Obtaining quotations for property repairs and replacement equipment
- Instructing and managing contractors, plumbers, carpenters etc to carry out the repairs in a timely and effective manner
- Ensuring the company holds the relevant contractor public liability insurance documentation on file
- Ensuring works have been carried out and completed satisfactorily by the contractor prior to payment
- Responsible for dealing with the administration of the property repairs, to include issuing works orders and invoicing
- Managing property floats to ensure funds are always in place where possible and liaising with the accounts person in the office
- Ensuring gas, water and electrical checks are carried out on a regular basis and certification is in place and up to date
- Obtaining new Property Management business where required
- Providing statistical information on Property Management where required
- Handing quarterly property inspections
- Being aware of the Company’s Health and Safety at Work procedures and ensuring their application as they relate to your areas of responsibility
- Carrying out whatever duties may be ascribed to the post from time to time.
- Previous experience within residential property management
- Strong values and principles
- Super high standards
- Raw ability for attention to detail
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Preferably be experienced in using property management software
- Full UK driving licence.
The initial salary for this role will be in the region of £22,000 to £25,000 along with a car allowance or company car and other incentives. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.