Corporate Portfolio Property Manager for this Property Group based in Berkshire
Permanent , Berkshire | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits 35000
Job Posted: 2018-04-27 27 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 28 June 2018
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Block Manager to join this well-established, market-leading estate agency group, primarily based in Berkshire. They are now looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager to assist with the Block Management /Property Management element of a large Corporate Portfolio for a UK based company whose varied portfolio is located across the South East.
Block Management experience is essential, as the role will involve the following:
- Dealing with Maintenance queries from Leaseholders, requesting and processing quotes, liaising with the Freeholder for authority to proceed with works. Properties are typically above the Landlords commercial units
- Preparation of Section 20 notices, calculation of costs for repairs per unit of the buildings including the commercial units
- Instructing works and liaising will all parties to ensure works are carried out in an agreed timescale
- Maintaining records of Section 20 notices issues and waiver letters where appropriate
- Preparing reports for the Freeholder on all current and forecast maintenance
- Issuing Insurance certificates for the properties and the collection of annual charges, including insurance premiums, management fees and ground rent, generated through the Freeholders’ bespoke Software System, for which you will receive training
- Ensuring all payments are collected and raising charges against the Leaseholders accounts for arrears, and the collection of the same
- Assisting the Manager of the Department, with general Property Management tasks including compliance, monthly reports, arranging maintenance on a large portfolio of residential units with Assured Shorthold Tenancies
- Ensuring the Landlords strict guidelines are met for compliances, including Gas, EICR, Water Hygiene, Asbestos and FRA
- Uploading of compliance certificates to the Landlords system, auctioning follow-up works and booking annual inspections
- Processing and arranging mid- term inspections on void and occupied units, liaising with the Landlord on any required maintenance and advising on property improvement schedules
- Assisting with the marketing on available units, with local agents, assisting with processing offers through to occupation
- Day to day Property Management tasks associated with the portfolio and assistance to the Manager of the Corporate Portfolio department as required
- Some travel to visit portfolio units may be required.
The salary scale will initially be in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 depending on the level of expertise and experience of the individual. However, there will be considerable scope to increase the earnings as experience is gained. This is a Monday to Friday role.
Job Description – Corporate Portfolio Property Manager