Lettings Administrator (part-time) for this Private Landlord in Pimlico, Central London
Part-Time Permanent Pimlico, Central London | £10k
Job Posted: 2018-04-27 27 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 27 June 2018
This is an excellent opportunity to join this highly regarded private landlord with a large portfolio of luxury properties in Central London. They are looking to recruit for a part-time Lettings Administrator to join the team in Pimlico. You will be supporting the administration needs of the company’s lettings team in order to meet the office deadlines and targets with new and existing tenancies.
This position requires the ability to work effectively in a support role, working as a team player as well as having the customer service skills that are required to be proficient in all aspects of the role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the administration of new and existing tenancies and renewal Tenancy Agreements once training is in place, working in line with standard templates
- Sending check in/out reports to Resident Tenants, organising any appointments as needed
- Checking key status
- Assisting with Tenant ID checks
- Preparing Purchase Orders, proactively managing office supplies and notify reporting line when purchasing is required or items are running low
- On board and input sub agents’ details onto the system, check invoices when submitted
- Assisting with general Client Accounting and Office Administration tasks
- General office duties including filing, archiving, copying and scanning including attending to office tidiness and supporting the team in their office environment
- Administrative support to a busy income producing team, adapting role as requested by reporting line
- Liaising with prospective and new residents from time to time, answering and responding to phone calls, referring to other team members to progress and other departments such as helpdesk
- Developing an awareness of legal requirements in the context of the performance of the role
- Undertaking training as required and requested by the company
- Familiarising yourself with the company emergency procedures and health and safety policies and procedures, a copy of which is kept in each department and on the company shared drive
- Reporting any hazards you may identify to management, the relevant department and or helpdesk.
- Minimum of 2-3 years in an administrative role
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
- Efficient and well organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well in a pressurised office environment
- Naturally solution orientated and collaborative
- Team Player.
Bonus points for:
- Industry related experience within the property sector would be desirable
- Being pro-active and enjoy working autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Being confident and assertive where required
- Maintaining a positive attitude towards routine tasks
- Having a good balance between commercial acumen and customer service skills.
The salary package for this part time role will be £10,000. The hours of work will be from 1pm to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com