Lettings Manager for this Premium Management Agency in Clerkenwell, London
Permanent Clerkenwell, London | £40k OTE
Job Posted: 2018-06-20 20 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 20 August 2018
Our client provides premium management services for Airbnb properties in London, making home-sharing hassle-free. They build technology that enables them to look after the homes and guests of thousands of hosts, in multiple cities around the world. Their mission is to build a global platform that makes it easy for everyone to share their home.
Working within the medium and long-term lettings department, the Lettings Manager’s role is to develop the processes within the lettings team and to train and guide the lettings executives in their day to day roles.
Responsibilities will include:
- Training the lettings team to become more knowledgeable on legislation and ensuring that they are operating in the best interest of the landlord and tenant
- Training staff to enhance and develop their sales techniques
- Assisting with the recruitment of lettings executives to help the growth of the business
- Developing and improving team processes
- Using existing knowledge to enhance lettings processes already in place
- Working closely with directors, product and tech teams to develop reliable and automated processes
- Increasing growth of lettings business
- Developing methods for improving listing performance & increasing leads
- Assisting with integrating into new platforms and software’s that will increase leads
- Monitoring team stats and direct efforts to meeting or exceeding these quarterly targets
- Improving and maintaining landlord satisfaction
- Developing methods and processes to make sure that we are providing an impeccable service.
- Experience working in a lettings environment as a senior negotiator
- Excellent knowledge of lettings processes and legislation
- Used to working to KPI’s and targets
- Obvious progression shown on CV up to current role
- Desire to stay within property but has an interest in tech/proptech.
Bonus points for:
- ARLA Level 3 qualification
- Having worked with both long and short lets (or corporate lets)
- Degree educated (even better if this is in a relatable field; business, real estate, architecture etc.)
The initial package for this role will include an excellent basic of £28,000 to £30,000 plus uncapped commission. Per annum you are likely to be earning £40,000 in your first year. This is predominantly a Monday to Friday role, however, you will be required to work 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 Saturdays by appointment. For this, you will get time back in lieu.
Benefits include 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and day off for your birthday. They also offer incredible career opportunities both locally and globally, stock options and fantastic discounts.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org