Tenancy Services Coordinator at this international Estate Agency in London Bridge, Central London
Permanent London Bridge, Central London | £23k
Job Posted: 2018-04-20 20 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 20 June 2018
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable reputation from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
Our client is currently looking to hire a Tenancy Services Coordinator for their Tenancy Progression department based at their highly successful London Bridge office.
You will be contributing to the smooth and safe running of the department and assist the team in effectively executing administrative aspects of new deals, renewals and tenancy terminations in order to maximise the efficiency of the tenancy services department.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Supporting the Tenancy Services team and the Lettings offices through the production of standard and non-standard tenancy documentation
- Administering and maintaining accurate files and following through all current Company policies and procedures and relevant legislation to meet the highest professional standards
- Complying with the Company’s Health, Safety and Welfare requirements
- Maintaining good levels of effective liaison with team members, branches and the relevant support departments to facilitate smooth progress of paperwork and files
- Providing a professional interface, by phone, in writing and in person, to all external contacts to ensure customer expectations are met, addressing queries where possible
- Ensuring all housekeeping needs are effectively executed for the smooth running of the team
- Undertaking occasional project work as agreed.
- Intermediate level of computer literacy including intermediate Word, basic Excel and knowledge of internet, email and Adobe
- Prior work experience in a fast-paced customer service environment ideal
- Knowledge of basic business administration processes.
The basic salary for this role will be in the region of £23,000. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.