Renewals Coordinator at this upmarket Estate Agency in London Bridge, Central London
Permanent London Bridge, Central London | £23k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2018-04-20 20 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 20 June 2018
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
As a Renewals Coordinator, you will be contributing to the smooth and safe running of the department and assisting the team in effectively executing the administrative aspects of renewals deals to maximise revenue.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering and maintaining accurate files and following through all current Company policies and procedures and relevant legislation to meet the highest professional standards
- Complying with the Company’s Health, Safety and Welfare requirements
- Maintaining high levels of effective liaison with team members and Head Office to facilitate smooth progress of deals
- Providing a professional interface by phone to all external contacts to ensure customer expectations are met, addressing queries where possible
- Ensuring all house-keeping needs are effectively executed for the smooth running of the team
- Making sure TDS records are accurate
- Serving of correct notices in a timely manner
- Completion of file prior to tenancy renewal
- Providing feedback to peers and colleagues
- Being aware of department performance and KPI achievement
- Providing client feedback in respect of status updates.
- Intermediate level of computer literacy including intermediate Word, basic Excel and knowledge of internet, email and Adobe
- Prior work experience in a fast-paced customer service environment ideal
- Knowledge of basic business administration processes.
The package on offer for this role will include a basic of £23,000 to £25,000, plus a 5% bonus incentive based on performance and other excellent company benefits. This is Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.