Lettings Negotiator at this leading Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2018-06-17 17 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 17 August 2018
This leading independent estate agency in the London Borough of Richmond currently has an excellent opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator at their busy and successful Richmond office.
Our client is looking to recruit an individual with at least 1 year’s property experience and an understanding of lettings legislation. This is an exciting and challenging role for an individual who is focused on a career in the property industry.
The role will include the following:
- Canvassing new landlords
- Accompanying viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Occasional property inspections when required.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on your own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be from £12,000 to £15,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance. A pooled car will be provided for viewings.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org