Senior Sales Negotiator / Assistant Manager at this independent Estate Agency in Tooting, South London
Permanent Tooting, South London | £45k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2018-04-17 17 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 17 June 2018
Our client is a well-regarded independent estate agency which has a highly-successful network of offices throughout London, regional and international. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sales Negotiator / Assistant Manager to join the Sales Department in Tooting.
This company has an enviable market share and would suit an ambitious individual looking to progress their career within the property industry.
The successful candidate will have had experience as a Senior Negotiator or Assistant Manager, as well as being highly driven and ambitious.
The job role will involve:
- Supporting the Sales Manager where necessary
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying the client’s needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Participating in team meetings
- Viewing properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager
- Good knowledge of the office town and surrounding areas.
- Target driven and sales mentality
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Confident and professional manner
- Well presented
- Able to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Able to build long lasting relationships – personable
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The package for this role includes a basic salary of between £25,000 and £30,000, with on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £45,000 to £50,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future. The company is also providing a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.