Lettings Manager at this leading Estate and Lettings Agency in Canary Wharf, London
Permanent Canary Wharf, London | £50k to £60k OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2018-04-16 16 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 16 June 2018
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a leading Central London estate and lettings agency for a Lettings Manager. They are a specialist agency with a vast knowledge of London and the property market.
You will be involved in creating the largest active market share of any agent in the area, as well as maximising revenues and growing the property register.
The successful candidate will have had previous experience within a managerial role and preferably be ARLA qualified.
This role will include the following duties:
- Developing exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximising branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Managing performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influencing a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan.
- Have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- Have the ability to manage a team successfully
- Good administration skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth.
The initial package for this role will include a basic of around £25,000 dependent on experience, with on target earnings in the region of £50,000 to £60,000 dependent on your performance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.