Sales Negotiator at this well-respected Estate Agency in Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2018-08-12 12 August 2018 Closing date for applications: 12 October 2018
We have been instructed by this well-respected, independent estate agency to recruit a Sales Negotiator to join the team based in the heart of Farnham Common, Bucks.
Being one of the longest-established agencies in the area, our client has unrivalled local knowledge and experience in dealing with all types of properties in the surrounding areas.
Our client is happy to consider candidates without any previous estate agency experience, but any previous background in a sales or customer-facing environment would be highly beneficial.
The job role will also include:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Giving feedback to vendors
- Negotiation between purchasers and vendors
- Prospecting/canvassing for new business
- General administration and office work.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A clear and confident telephone manner
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team as well as on your own
- Confident dealing with clients
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary offered for this role will be in the region of £15,000 to £20,000 depending on your experience, with on target earnings of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on performance. The company will also provide a pooled car.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm, and you will also be required to work some Saturdays on a rota basis from 9am to 4pm. If, however, you work a Saturday you will get a day off in lieu. The company is also closed on all Bank Holidays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.